Les Appartements de Fontenelles by Madame Vacances
À propos de la propriété
- 1 Chambre
- 1 Salle de bain
- Animaux interdits
- 4 Personnes
- Appartement entier
Find serenity in our rustic 1 bedroom apartment next to an excellent 18-hole golf course! You will love to be located only 10-minutes from Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and the amazing Vendée beaches. There is something for every traveller in this area, with many activities, theme parks and tourist attractions nearby. Other features you'll love:
• Bedroom with 1 Double bed
• Double sofa bed in the living room
• PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace - breathe the fresh air!
• FREE Wi-Fi access in the common area
• FREE Outdoor Parking available on-site
• Access to a Delicious Restaurant
• FREE Access to Petanque strip
• 3 theme parks are found nearby: Dino's Park, CGS Amusement + Atlantic Toboggan
• Only 3.5km from the charming village of Coëx
• Hotel-style reception - enjoy a stress-free and relaxing vacation!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Feel right at home in our cozy 46 m2 retreat near Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie! We think you'll love to be situated on a serene 18-hole golf course, only 10 minutes away from the fine sand beaches of Vendée, and 5 minutes from the charming village centre of Coëx, offering many delicious restaurants, trendy boutiques and exciting attractions. Design your holiday exactly how you want it with the extra services available for purchase on arrival. We highly recommend that you sit out on your balcony or terrace with a glass of your favourite wine after a great day!
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit, featuring a Double bed, and an additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental available on-site!
Relax in the comfortable LIVING AREA features big windows. Kick back on the sofa and read a good book, or watch a movie on the satellite TV for a charge. Just outside, you'll find your private terrace or balcony - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with a fridge, hotplates, a dishwasher, an oven, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. If you're wanting to cook within the comforts of your retreat, the U Express Supermarket can be found a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Appartements des Fontenelles, where this apartment is conveniently located! Start your day off right with paid breakfast at the restaurant on-site before hitting the golf course, the shared outdoor pool (open during the summer), or the petanque strip next door. Enjoy a 24h hotel-style reception service with FREE Wi-Fi to ensure that you have a relaxing and peaceful vacation. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available for you.
Upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage and cleaning deposit will be collected. Cleaning services are not included.
Although no two properties are exactly alike in décor and furniture layout, each exudes the warmth and comfort of a rustic mountain abode. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
While visiting, we highly recommend taking a day trip to visit historic Les Sables D'Olonne, and charming Saint-Jean-de-Monts. The Atlantic Toboggan water park in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is perfect for the kids and the kids at heart, featuring many water slides and wave pools. Spend a day at the beach at Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie, and then stroll or bike through the lovely and historic town. At the end of a wonderful day, the on-site restaurant, Le Balata, is particularly delicious, but we'd also recommend heading to Coëx to indulge in a delicious chocolate fondant at Le Bistrot des Fratés. In the morning, start your day off right at Côte et Plage Restaurant and Café right on the beach!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• Enjoy your furnished balcony or terrace - please specify any preferences with our team!
• Enjoy access to the pool from June 15th, 2022 to September 15th, 2022
• Prepare meals in the kitchenette and enjoy them at the dining table.
• Make use of the FREE Wi-Fi at reception
• Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
• The kitchen does not include a freezer
• Please note that a €0.62/person/night tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival, along with a fully-refundable €260 damage deposit and €56 to €112 cleaning deposit
Design your holiday how you want it with these paid extras on-site:
• Bed linen and/or towel rental - kits available for €10/person
• TV services are available for €35/week
• Pack kit for Babies
• Cleaning and Housekeeping services are available for a fee
- Animal accepté: non
- Fumeur: non
- Autre: Pas adapté aux enfants, Restaurant(s) dans les environs
- Piscine à débordement
- Lave vaisselle
- Poêle à bois
- Détecteur de fumée
- Lave vaisselle
- Terrain de Golf
Détail du prix
Avis de nos utilisateurs
- ✓ Confirmation instantanée
- ✓ 20+ avis